We took the SEACOAST SAFE Pledge- an initiative of the Seacoast Chamber Alliance. By signing the Pledge we are:
- Following current State of NH COVID-19 Reopening Guidelines.
- Requiring employees and customers to wear face coverings indoors and in public settings where social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. (Following the Governor’s mandate requiring employees and customers to wear masks or face coverings indoors and in public settings where social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.)
- Arranging public spaces for social distancing consistent with CDC guidelines.
- Having an alcohol-based hand sanitizer in high-traffic locations for employees and customers.
- Implementing workplace cleaning and disinfection practices that follow CDC guidelines including regular sanitation of high-touch surfaces.
- Not allowing employees with COVID-19 symptoms to work on-site.