If your closets in your home are full to the BRIM – consider renting a self-storage unit . We offer closet sized units for seasonal storage! De-clutter your home and make room for your daily life.
Below are some really helpful closet organization tips, from homedepot.com. Original article here: https://www.homedepot.com/c/ai/closet-organization-ideas/9ba683603be9fa5395fab900438c9b
- Bins and baskets are available in a variety of sizes and designs. Some containers are even collapsible for easy storage when not in use. Use bins and baskets to….
- Collapsible canvas boxes provide both style and storage utility.
- Stackable boxes maximize space all the way up to the ceiling.
- Mesh hampers and laundry bags allow clothes to breathe.
- Vacuum-sealable bags are ideal for storing linens in smaller closets.
2. Install one rod toward the top of the closet and another in the middle to provide two levels of hanging space for shirts, sweaters and other short garments. And…
- Add a tie and belt organizer to your closet to avoid a tangled mess.
- Panels with multiple hooks are ideal for use in coat closets.
- Expandable rods and shelves give you the ability to reconfigure your closet as your storage needs change.
- Some shelves can also be moved up and down, further increasing versatility.
About Somersworth Storage:
Well-lit, user-friendly, clean facility
Recorded digital surveillance
Auto credit card billing / pay on website
24/7 access for traditional storage
Pin code access for climate controlled is
7 days a week 6am to 10pm
We sell packing supplies & rent U-Haul
Professional and helpful managers Caroline & Victoria are onsite:
Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5pm
Saturday 9am – 1pm
Sunday 10am – 2pm