A lot has happened in our world, country, and state in this past week. Considering recent events, Somersworth Storage has re-evaluated how we will do business and still serve of our current and potential customers while doing our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The situation regarding the COVID-19 outbreak is very fluid and changes at a rapid pace. We are closely monitoring the guidelines and recommendations from the CDC, our state government, and health officials. At Somersworth Storage, we are doing our best to protect ourselves, our customers, and our community.
As of Monday, 3/23/20, our business hours will be Mon-Fri 8:30-4:00, Sat 9:00-1:00, Sun 10:00-2:00. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALTHOUGH WE MAY BE IN THE OFFICE, THE DOORS WILL BE LOCKED AND WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING WALK-INS. ALL BUSINESS WILL BE CONDUCTED BY PHONE, EMAIL, OR LIVE CHAT.
Access hours to the facility/storage units will remain the same. READ ABOUT THE ALTERNATIVE WAYS TO DO BUSINESS WITH US BELOW. We will post any future changes on our Facebook page, on our website, and will communicate with you by email. Daily operations and account management will continue as usual behind locked doors. If you are experiencing financial difficulty as a result of COVID-19, please don’t hesitate to call us as soon as possible. And please honk or wave when you pass by! We will miss our personal interactions with you.
Here are ways to do business with us safely during these changing times:
- Social Distancing: The office will be locked to visitors, yet staff may be present. If you need assistance, just give a call from your car or outside the door, 603-749-9728. The drop box to the left of the main entrance can be used for payments, U-Haul key drop, and other correspondence. Let us know how we can help you! We will make this new way of doing business as “normal” as possible.
- Website Account Management: We offer you the ability to manage your account online via our website, www.somersworthstorage.com. Using a login, you can view the status of your account, pay your storage bill, make updates to your billing information, and view your payment history. Call us at 603-749-9728 for more information or to create your unique login.
- Rent a Unit Online or by Phone: Call us at 603-749-9728 or check out our website, www.somersworthstorage.com for unit sizes and availability, then rent it over the phone!
- Alternate Payment Options: Not web-savvy, no problem! You may use the drop box to the left of the office door, mail in a check, or set up payment through your bank’s bill pay service. The drop box is checked regularly. Call the office at 603-749-9728 to make a payment over the phone using a debit/credit card.
- U-Haul Rentals: Our U-Haul equipment is available to rent 24/7 using the U-Haul app. This method is contactless yet allows for business as usual for truck rentals.
We take pride in keeping our facility and office clean and, as recommended by the CDC, are cleaning touch points and restrooms more frequently. Together, we will meet these challenges and “flatten the curve”.