Seasonal storage of clothing can be tough; limited closet space and shared storage with family members is tough. An average household has one closet per room, and those spaces fill up quite fast! We have a product to assist in storing seasonal clothing safely in garages, basements and self-storage units; wardrobe boxes. Wardrobe boxes protect clothing from dust, UV rays and odors. The box comes with a bar to hanging clothing from. It makes it ideal for fabrics that do well hanging versus folded – think jackets, dresses, suits, slacks and blouses. We sell 18 inch wardrobe box for $13 and a 24 inch wardrobe box for $15.50. The inches refers to how long the hanging bar is.
Stop in anytime to shop, M-F 8:30 to 5, Sat 9 to 1 and Sun 10 to 2.
Why rent a self-storage unit from us?
- Professional, friendly staff on site seven days a week
- We will suggest the RIGHT size unit for the items you are storing
- We do not charge an admin fee
- We answer all phone calls, voice mails and emails in a timely manner
- Our facility is on a busy route with visibility, security cameras and lighting
- Our facility is clean, and maintained year round
- We shovel your unit door when it snows!
- Each and every unit undergoes maintenance once vacated
- Easy, roll up doors
- We sell packing supplies (our disc locks have a lifetime warranty)
- Rent U-Haul on site with us, or for pick-up anywhere in the seacoast
- We offer online payments and auto pay, and email invoicing
- We have a referral program (ask us about it)!
- Insurance option offered to customers without insurance, storsmart insurance